JustFly’s TikTok Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, TIKTOK.
Sponsor may offer similar Contests from time to time. Each offer is separate. Entry into each
Contest is separate. The start/end time, how to enter and available prize for each contest will be listed in the offer for that Contest on Sponsor’s TikTok page athttps://www.tiktok.com/@justflyofficial. The other terms below will apply to each Contest. Many may enter; only one will win.
Information on how to enter, the prize, and rules for redeeming the prize, form part of the terms and conditions of entry for the Contest. Participation in the Contest is deemed to be acceptance of “Official Rules” (“Official Rules”) and any other notices referenced herein.
In these Official Rules, the term “you” refers to any person who enters, or who wishes to enter, the Contest.
1. Eligibility: Unless otherwise specified, the Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who otherwise meet the requirements set out in these Official Rules. Despite the foregoing, officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents of JustFly (“Sponsor”), its respective parent company, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter the contest nor participate nor win a prize in the contest. The contest is not open and void where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.
2. Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Justfly Inc., 250 Water Street, Suite 205B, Summerside, P.E.I., Canada C1N 1B8.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations including any federal, state and local laws. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: Contests will take place at the time and last for the period of time as announced by the TikTok profile who provided the link to these Official Rules (the “Contest Period”). Prize Winners will be selected during the Contest Period.
To enter, follow Sponsor’s TikTok account as indicated and respond to any Contest offer posted by Sponsor on its TikTok page at https://www.tiktok.com/@justflyofficial by responding correctly to the question posed by Sponsor during the Contest Period. The response must include all information required in the offer. Limit one (1) entry per unique TikTok account and per person per Contest. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means are void, as are entries that are illegible, garbled, incomplete or that contain errors. Normal time, toll, connection and usage rates, if any, charged by your Internet service provider will apply. All entries become the property of the Sponsor. No other entry method will be accepted.
6.Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The details of any purchase with the Sponsor will not impact your chances of winning.
7. Winner Selection: For each Contest, a winner will be selected by the first eligible entry received. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt. Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest and determines the order of receipt of entries. All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding with respect to all matters related to the Contest.
8. Winner Notification, Confirmation and Requirements: The potential winner will be asked for an eligible email address by Direct Message and will then be notified by email and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Publicity (where legal) form within seven (7) days of date of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period, with these Official Rules or the return of any prize/prize notification may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, an alternate potential winner may be selected by Sponsor. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 1-3 weeks after winner validation. Any winner later determined to be ineligible may be required to return his/her prize. Any taxes on prize are the responsibility of the winner
9. Prize: The prize mentioned in the Contest offer is the only prize available. No transfer, substitution or cash redemption will be awarded in lieu of stated prize except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion, if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. All prize details are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions.
10. Prize Conditions: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the prize: (i) prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable and/or or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) no substitutions except at Sponsor’s option; (iii) the winner must: (a) travel under one booking; (b) have all necessary documentation to permit travel; and (c) not have any barrier to re-entry into the United States (as applicable); (iv) the costs of everything not specifically stated above as included in the prize are the sole and absolute responsibility of the winner,, including, without limitation: ground transportation to/from airport; airline baggage fees; any necessary travel documentation required including a valid passport; travel and medical insurance; incidental expenses; income and other taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein; (v) if the winner does not utilize any part(s) of the prize, then any such part(s) not utilized may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be forfeited in their entirety and, if forfeited, nothing will be substituted in their place; (vi) Sponsor reserves the right at any time to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the prize or any component thereof; and (b) substitute the prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash award; (viii) all travel arrangements relating to the prize must be made through the Sponsor or its designated agents; (ix) by accepting the prize, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the the Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the sponsor (the “Released Parties”) if the prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part. Travel restrictions may apply. The winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, state, local, income and withholding taxes, if any. In the event that any tax withholding is required by law for the prize, the winner authorizes Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction. The prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor.
Travel Safety Warning: Due to the fact that travel and tourism are constantly in a state of flux, the winner shall consult the U.S. State Department’s website at travel.gov and enter the name of the state/city that they plan to visit for the latest information concerning traveler safety, security, and health advisories. All guests are responsible for checking the travel and entry protocols for the destination that they are travelling to before they depart and ensuring that they fully understand and comply with any such protocols. For example, some destinations may require obtaining a negative PCR Covid-19 test a certain number of days before and on return travel. Please visit the travel.gov website before travel and check the official Government website for the country you are visiting. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any additional costs incurred for any required test or any other pre-travel or post travel requirements.
The winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize after it is awarded. In addition, it is the responsibility of the prize winner to obtain or maintain all valid travel documentation, as required.
11. Privacy and publicity: The Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the Contest for the purposes of administering the contest and prize fulfillment. You may be offered the opportunity to receive additional communications from the Sponsor about its products, and upcoming contests and promotions. The Contest Website is hosted on servers in the United States, and the personal information you provide may therefore also be subject to the laws of the United States.
12. No Warranties: Sponsor makes no warranties covering any of the prizes furnished as part of this Contest. Any prize, and all materials furnished as part of or in connection with this Contest are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose.
13. Limitation of liability: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES THE SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SPONSOR, OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. EACH PARTICIPANT IS FURTHER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE SENDING OF AN EMAIL, A TEXT MESSAGE, OR OTHER COMMUNICATION, TO A FRIEND TO SUGGEST TO SUCH FRIEND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH A CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISE, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SPONSOR, HARMLESS THEREFROM.
Without limiting the foregoing, by participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final. The Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives, advertising, and promotional agencies, and legal advisors shall not be responsible for under any conditions whatsoever and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor, that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any prizes granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to the prizes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest; (vi) any problems in connection with any contest-related materials; or (vii) any damage to any computer resulting from playing, entering or downloading any materials as part of the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor, or any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, the Sponsor, reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
14. Governance: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any contest-related materials, including, but not limited to: the App, the Website, or other types of communications, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
15. Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the conduct of the Contest or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of Ontario. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Canada and the Province of Ontario.
16. No Implied Endorsement: The names of individuals, groups, companies, products and services mentioned herein, and any corresponding likenesses, logos and images thereof reproduced herein, have been used for identification purposes only and may be the copyrighted properties and trademarks of their respective owners. The mention of any individual, group or company, including TikTok or the inclusion of a product or service as the prize, does not imply any association with or endorsement by such individual, group or company or the manufacturer or distributor of such product or service and, except as otherwise indicated, no association or endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
17. Winner Name: Name of winner (first name/city) will be posted on the Sponsor’s TikTok page when available.