NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Information on how to enter, the prize, and rules for redeeming the prize, form part of the terms and conditions of entry for the Contest. Participation in the Contest is deemed to be acceptance of “Official Rules” (“Official Rules”) and any other notices referenced herein.
In these Official Rules, the term “you” refers to any person who enters, or who wishes to enter, the Contest.
- Eligibility: Unless otherwise specified, the Contest is open to legal residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and who otherwise meet the requirements set out in these Official Rules. Despite the foregoing, officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents of JustFly (“Sponsor”), its respective parent company, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies and all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter the contest nor participate nor win a prize in the contest. The contest is not open and void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor: The Contest is sponsored by Justfly Inc., 250 Water Street, Suite 205B, Summerside, P.E.I., Canada C1N 1B8.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Contest, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.The Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations including any federal, state and local laws. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Entry Period: The Contest begins at 12:01 am EST on October 31, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm EST on November 13, 2021 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter the Contest, you must, at any time during the Entry Period, complete the entry form, enter your full name, date of birth, address, telephone number and email address, share a story of why we should pick you to be reunited with your loved ones, and confirm acceptance of the Official Rules.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If you attempt to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or logins, or through any other methods, Sponsor may exclude you from participating in the Contest. Participation is subject to Sponsor’s Terms & Conditions. When you enter, you are providing information to the Sponsor. No purchase is necessary.
6.Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. The details of any purchase with the Sponsor will not impact your chances of winning.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or about November 21, 2021, a panel of judges on the Sponsor’s Media Team will select one (1) winner from among all eligible entries received throughout the Entry Period. Each submission will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria: (for example, “artistic skill, creativity, originality, communication of the contest theme in the submission and in the supporting statement, and adherence to these Official Rules.
- Notification, Confirmation and Requirements of Potential Winner: Sponsor will send an email message to a potential winner’s email address stated on the entry submission with instructions on how to claim the prize. If a potential prize winner: (a) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; (b) cannot accept (or is unwilling to accept) the prize (as awarded) for any reason; and/or (c) is determined to be in violation of these Official Rules (all as determined by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to select an alternate eligible entrant from among the remaining eligible Entries submitted and received during the applicable Entry Period (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected potential prize winner). Such newly selected potential winner will be notified by email using the contact details provided by that person when entering the Contest. Only three (3) alternate entrants will be contacted.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive $3000 USD travel allotment to to be used toward the purchase of a new flight reservation through JusFly to the destination of their choice for themselves and their members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents. The prize must be awarded as is, is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
The estimated retail value of the prize is up to USD$3000 which includes taxes and fees. Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Winner and guest(s) must travel together under one booking and on the same itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and Sponsor’s approval.
- Prize Conditions: Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the prize: (i) prize must be accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable and/or or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) no substitutions except at Sponsor’s option; (iii) the winner and his/her guest(s) must: (a) travel under on booking and on same itinerary; (b) have all necessary documentation to permit travel; and (c) not have any barrier to re-entry into the United States (as applicable); (iv) the costs of everything not specifically stated above as included in the prize are the sole and absolute responsibility of the winner and their guest(s), including, without limitation: ground transportation to/from airport; airline baggage fees; any necessary travel documentation required including a valid passport; travel and medical insurance; incidental expenses; income and other taxes; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein; (v) if the winner and/or his/her guest(s) do not utilize any part(s) of the prize, then any such part(s) not utilized may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be forfeited in their entirety and, if forfeited, nothing will be substituted in their place; (vi) Sponsor reserves the right at any time to: (a) place reasonable restrictions on the availability or use of the prize or any component thereof; and (b) substitute the prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash award; (viii) all travel arrangements relating to the prize must be made through the Sponsor or its designated agents; (ix) by accepting the prize, the winner agrees to waive all recourse against the the Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the sponsor (the “Released Parties”) if the prize or a component thereof does not prove satisfactory, either in whole or in part. Travel restrictions may apply. The winner is responsible for paying any applicable federal, state, local, income and withholding taxes, if any. In the event that any tax withholding is required by law for the prize, the winner authorizes Sponsor to make the corresponding deduction. The prize is awarded “as is” without any warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor.
Travel Safety Warning: Due to the fact that travel and tourism are constantly in a state of flux, the winner shall consult the U.S. State Department’s website at travel.gov and enter the name of the country(ies) that they plan to visit for the latest information concerning traveler safety, security, and health advisories. All guests are responsible for checking the travel and entry protocols for the destination that they are travelling to before they depart and ensuring that they fully understand and comply with any such protocols. For example, some destinations may require obtaining a negative PCR Covid-19 test a certain number of days before and on return travel. Please visit the travel.gov website before travel and check the official Government website for the country you are visiting. The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any additional costs incurred for any required test or any other pre-travel or post travel requirements.
By accepting the prize, the prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless the the Released Parties and each of their related or affiliated companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, successors, assigns and insurers from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use of the prize in question. The potential prize winner will be notified by phone or email and must sign and return to the Sponsor within three (3) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release in order to claim his/her prize. The winner is solely responsible for all matters relating to the prize after it is awarded. In addition, it is the responsibility of the prize winner and his/her traveling companions to obtain or maintain a valid U.S. passport at the time of travel should the winner in question be traveling to another country. If a prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to the potential winner, if potential winner cannot be reached via phone or email within three (3) business days from the first notification attempt, or if potential winner fails to return requisite document(s) within the specified time period, or if potential winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, then such person shall be disqualified and, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected.
- Privacy and publicity: The Sponsor and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the Contest for the purposes of administering the contest and prize fulfillment. You may be offered the opportunity to receive additional communications from the Sponsor about its products, and upcoming contests and promotions. The Contest Website is hosted on servers in the United States, and the personal information you provide may therefore also be subject to the laws of the United States.
- Limitation of liability: BY ENTERING THIS CONTEST, EACH PARTICIPANT RELEASES AND FOREVER DISCHARGES THE SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SPONSOR, OF AND FROM ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. EACH PARTICIPANT IS FURTHER RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE SENDING OF AN EMAIL, A TEXT MESSAGE, OR OTHER COMMUNICATION, TO A FRIEND TO SUGGEST TO SUCH FRIEND TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. SHOULD SUCH A CLAIM OR DAMAGE ARISE, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE SPONSOR AND ITS PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, AND ADVISORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, AND REPRESENTATIVES OF THE SPONSOR, HARMLESS THEREFROM.
Without limiting the foregoing, by participating in this Contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final. The Sponsor and its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, shareholders and representatives, advertising, and promotional agencies, and legal advisors shall not be responsible for under any conditions whatsoever and shall not be liable for: (i) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind; (ii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer transmissions; (iii) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Sponsor, that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (iv) any injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Contest, or the use or misuse of any prizes granted herein, including any and all losses, damages, claims, actions and causes of action with respect to the prizes; (v) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest; (vi) any problems in connection with any contest-related materials; or (vii) any damage to any computer resulting from playing, entering or downloading any materials as part of the Contest. If for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor, or any act corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, the Sponsor, reserves the right, in its absolute and sole discretion to disqualify an individual and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Governance: In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Official Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any contest-related materials, including, but not limited to: the App, the Website, or other types of communications, the terms and conditions of these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited by law, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with the conduct of the Contest or the awarding of the prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the Province of Ontario. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Canada and the Province of Ontario.